Message From the Management
Ariake: 50 years of experience and a presence on three continents:
- 1966: in Japan, Kineo Okada, the Ariake founder, embarks on the development of natural culinary bouillons and bases.
- 1990’s: Ariake becomes established and builds factories in United States and China.
- 2006: Ariake becomes established in Taiwan.
- 2008: Ariake builds two factories in Europe: in Belgium and in France.
- 2013: the Dutch company, Henningsen, joins the Ariake group.
Ariake Japan is undertaking a big expansion from being a natural seasonings specialist to a comprehensive seasonings manufacturer, and is aiming at enhancing its company value.
We will enhance the business on a global basis, including full scale operation of the expanded new lines at Kyushu Second Plant, expansion of the existing business, and active development of new business areas.